Fed-Up

Just how stupid do I look?? I must look like the most naive person that ever existed. Why? Because people will tell me LIES -- Straight out LIES-- and expect me to believe them. And then I'm suppose to be the good Christian and just accept that person.

I'm SO tired of being the one who is suppose to walk away and pretend that I'm not hurt, that I'm not affected. When do I ever get rewarded for this?? When does something good happen to me and something bad happen to them. When do they get a taste of their own medicine??

I know the Bible says when you've done all you can to stand, to just stand. Well I feel like sitting down and crying for a while. Is that legal?? I'm tired of being used, talked about, and lied to. UGH!!!!!!

Comments

chantell said…
Oh, Kimmy, my dear. Sit down and cry. I believe in the power of a good cry.

By the way, being a good Christian does not mean we are obligated "accept" people who tell flat out lies and/or to walk away and pretend that you aren't hurt and affected. There is a good Christian way to let someone know that while you love them with the love of the Lord, you do not accept their behavior and that in fact, it was extremely hurtful to you. Nothing un-Christian in being honest with someone about how what they did made you feel.

Now, I have the feeling that you are non-confrontational. That's why you feel the need to "walk away and pretend that you aren't hurt." And a lot of times, I'm the same way. Well, most of the time. But sometimes if you don't push yourself beyond your non-confrontational streak and just come out and be honest with people, it gets all bottled up and turns into bitterness. And that ain't pretty.

In the end, I'd rather get things all out on the table, cry, feel weird and uncomfortable talking about things, etc. NOW, than feel resentful and have a root of bitterness spring up in me later.

Just my 2 cents. :-) Hang in there, my girl. You will be in my prayers.
Anonymous said…
I know exactly how you feel. It's not fun to, as my sweet mama would say, "be pooped on". Go ahead and have yourself a cry, and when you get done, come and see me! Praying for you! Love you bunches! ~Les

Popular posts from this blog

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

The Next Chapter

No Greater Love