The Saga Continues!

I really have been trying hard! Honestly! I've actually been wanting it to work. But the skepticism inside of me just keeps rearing its ugly, little head.

I think he's been a bit shady lately. And I know that I can be totally taking this way overboard, but it's just not all adding up. Seeing as that my track record hasn't been the greatest when it comes to guys, I have to be extra careful.

I don't want to get to attached and then it all come crumbling down, like normal. And I know some precious person out there in the blogosphere is saying, "You shouldn't be so negative, etc." But, yes I should! When every guy I've ever liked has been shady or non-committal or just a plain jerk, well, being too cautious is probably my best bet!

So maybe, I won't have to find anything wrong with him. Perhaps I won't have to decide if I really like him. Maybe he'll decide he doesn't like me first....maybe he already has?


Comments

HOTROD said…
Good God Girl. Give life a chance. So much drama. Life only comes at you once...don't let it pass you by. Nobody is perfect.
Kim said…
I love it when I get random comments from people I don't know...or at least I don't know that I know. Keeps the curiosity alive!
Randall said…
I would bet money that you know HOTROD. :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Where? When? Here! Now!

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

The Next Chapter