A Brief Interruption

I interrupt the series of "last night's mind's musings" to bring you this update:

I absolutely LOVE the TV series Gilmore Girls! This season, they have put Rory together with this adorable guy named Logan. They've tried to have a casual relationship with no commitment, but Rory knows that she's a "boyfriend/girlfriend" kind of girl. To get to my point, she tells Logan this, and he decides that he can't risk losing her and agrees to commit. All of a sudden I felt they were filming my own life. Gilmore Girls had become reality TV. Rory said the words that have become oh too familiar to me through the years and even recently...."I really WANT to trust you, but..." Well of course Logan finishes with some normal guy reply like "You can trust me, I promise" or something to that effect. Now the question is, does she really allow herself to trust him because she wants to sooo bad even though she may get hurt?? Or does she secretly question him every time things get a bit rocky in order to protect her heart??

So now I'm even more drawn into the show because I really want things to work out for Rory and Logan. They have to work out because if they don't work out, then Gilmore Girls has become reality. The whole point of watching TV/Movies is because there are always happy endings that usually don't occur in real life!

By the way, I heard in conversation from one of my professors that there are 4 issues that will bring about a good marriage if they are agreed on.
  1. Religion
  2. Children
  3. Finances
  4. In-Laws

More to come on that list later....Once I blog my other thoughts....

Hopefully you aren't confused, but I tell you, this is how my mind works....

I'm out!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Was it a coincidence that you blogged about what I e-mailed you about the other day? I think not. You're right...your mind is terribly confusing! HeHe! Keep up the good work!
Anonymous said…
I'm glad that someone is getting to keep up with Gilmore girls =)!! What is it with guys and the no commitment thing?!? Oh it drives me crazy! I guess you and I know too many of the same ones (hehe) ;) As always...I'm blessed by your random musings....Love ya girl!
Anonymous said…
Sorry Darling, but wrong order on the list. In-Laws should be first on the list. If you don't get along with the in-laws or the in-laws don't like you....Run, Run, Run as fast as you can the other way...I know what I am talking about. I speak from experience, just look at my past. HeHeHe... :)
Love Ya Bunches.
Aunt Nay

Popular posts from this blog

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

The Next Chapter

No Greater Love