Good News

I'm tired of being all doom and gloom. I finally have GREAT news to share. I got the job in Hot Springs, so I'll be there for the summer! I'm still a bit nervous about leaving everything so crazy here in Greenville. However, I really prayed about it, and God knew I wanted HIS will not my own. So obviously, this is what he wanted for me for now!

Yeah, no more over anyalyzing of that situation. One down, millions more to go! Now my biggest trama...packing everything up, fitting it in my car, and unpacking it there! UGH! Oh well.

For now, I'm going to bask in the idea that I actually have a REAL job! YEAH!

Until later...

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm glad things are working out for you. You better come to see me while you're up this way!

Popular posts from this blog

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

The Next Chapter

No Greater Love