To procrastinate or not to procrastinate, that is the question.

Well I'm back from my quick trip to my Cousin's graduation. Just a tip, if at all possible, never take your grandmother on a 9 hour road trip! I love her to death, but God bless her heart, she can get annoying rather quickly! Anyways...to my thought...

Here's a reason to procrastinate.

I'm normally a procrastinator, especially when it comes to school work. Well last Monday, I decided to go ahead and get something done. Unfortunately, I did it a day too soon. I needed a book for school that I have to read and right a book review on. I called the library, but they didn't have the book. However, they were going to check with other libraries and see if they could get it for me. Well I waited about a week, and Monday, I decided I had to go ahead and get that book. So I called the library back and asked if they were able to get it. The lady politely told me that if I had not been called or received a piece of paper in the mail, then they had not heard back about the book. Well I had not been called or received any mail. So I thought to myself, they aren't going to be able to get this book. So I went ahead and ordered the book online. Tuesday afternoon the library called, and they found a copy of the book I needed, and it was ready to be picked up at the library. So I got online to try and cancel my order. To my dismay, the book had already been shipped and they couldn't cancel it. However, I can feel free to return my order. I will only be reimbursed the cost of the book minus the original shipping and return shipping. The book's cost was only $3.00. I would be out money just paying the original and return shipping. So it looks like I'm stuck with the book after all!

I should have stuck with my normal procrastinating attitude and put off til tomorrow. I would be $8.00 richer!

Comments

Jody said…
Well don't ever NOT procrastinate again! What were you thinking? :)

Popular posts from this blog

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

The Next Chapter

No Greater Love