Arbitrary Catch Up

Thankfully a friend called and saved me from myself Friday night. I've also been assured that anytime I'm bored, I'm free to call or come by and just chill. That makes me feel much better. I hate to be a bother to people or invite myself. I hate to feel uncomfortable, so I'm extremely careful not to make others feel that way either.

Friends are great. Especially those that are willing to overlook awkwardness that may have existed and just be a friend. Those tend to be the best friends because you end up being really comfortable with each other. I love friends who understand that even though you haven't called them in days, that you haven't forgotten them. They understand that you still love them, you're just busy. And those friends that notice when something's wrong and are there to offer a hug and a kiss on the forehead if need be.

My Nanna is doing good. She's back home from the hospital. She's doing ok health-wise, but her mind is still not so hot. Mom stays with her a lot, but not too much. She still gets to go to work and home at night. I'm so thankful to God that He's helped out in that situation.

Work is great. I made hamburgers and tater tots for the kids today. Tomorrow will be an early day. I have to be at work at 7:30 to start making picnic lunches for half of the kids. The older kids are going rock climbing tomorrow while the younger ones stay at the day care. Then on Wednesday it will switch up. So I have to make picnic lunches for some and regular lunches for the others. Then Wednesday, I'm going on the field trip with the little kids. I don't think I'll join in on the rock climbing (although I think it would be a blast) as it would be hard to do in a skirt.

So that should catch you up on things for the moment. I'm out.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where? When? Here! Now!

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

The Next Chapter