Feeling Like Old Mother Hubbard....

It seems my life is nothing but children now a days. I guess the Lord is preparing me for my upcoming profession as a teacher. So hopefully you won't get bored with my stories. I'm not, and there is only more to come for the rest of my life pretty much!

Today I worked til 5:30 which was GREAT. I got more hours, which means more money, and I had a good time playing with the kids. Towards the end of the day one of my favorite kids came into my class and was playing with the rest of the kids. He had asked me a few questions, and we all conversed back and forth for a while. Finally he says, "Ms. Kimberly, you're nice. I really like you a lot." Of course, I was flattered and thanked him. Then a little while later he said, "Ms. Kimberly, you're the prettiest teacher in the whole school." Well that had me! This boy is definitely going to be my favorite for the rest of the summer.

Jeff (the youth pastor who I'm staying with this summer) tried to talk to me last night about how things are going to be so weird when I leave and go back home in August. I told him that I couldn't talk about it. Even though I miss my family and my own home and own bed, I'm going to miss everyone here at Hot Springs so terrible bad. It's going to be really hard for me to leave everyone. But I'm trying not to think about that right now because it will just make me sad!

So I'm having fun, working hard, and trying to avoid the upcoming sadness....I'll continue to keep you posted!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where? When? Here! Now!

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

The Next Chapter