Keeping Me Grounded

God has a way of keeping me humble. This past Thursday morning was the perfect example.

I forgot to set my alarm, and I was home alone. I was suppose to be at work at 7:00 AM, and that morning at about 7:40 one of my co-workers finally called to check on me. I heard the phone ringing, so I jumped out of bed to go answer the phone. Well, my foot was asleep and when I got to my feet, I fell smack down on the carpet. (Have a nice carpet burn on my knee to remind me!) So I got back up and fell right back down again. Well I finally get to the phone, call work and tell them I'm coming. I get all my stuff together and run out the door. I get to my car and remember I left my bag upstairs. I go back in the house, get my stuff, and come back to the car. I get to my car and see that I left my sunroof open over night. Of course, it rained that morning. Needless to say, my day was pretty worthless.

So please don't worry if I'm getting to self-assured. God always reminds me that I'm not as cool as I may think!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where? When? Here! Now!

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

The Next Chapter