The Kiddie Picker-Upper and the Taming of the Shrew

Did I ever mention that I'm loving my new job?? Well today, I had another reason to love it. It's beyond freaky how much I'm liking children. I'm worried that God may be preparing me for something I'm not too ready for!

One of my best friends always said she couldn't wait to meet the man who would "break" me. I always replied "wild hearts can't be broken." Well I guess she was right, but it's not really a man but a bunch of cute little kiddies! hehe. They made me feel really good today, and it was the little encouragement that I needed.

Well you know that I'm the cook. So today one of the kids came up and said, "Ms. Kimberly. You're a good cook. I like everything you make." It was SO super sweet. So he went and sat back down at his table and he kept saying, "Ms. Kimberly's a good cook." Then he said, "Ms. Kimberly, he thinks you're cute." (Pointing to another boy in his class.) So it then turned into, "Nu uh, he said that not me." The boys were turning red; it was precious.

I felt really good after today. At least someone thinks I'm good for something! ;-)

Comments

Anonymous said…
I needed to hear that story. That was just precious! Snaps on being a great cook and scoring a 4-year-old boyfriend!

Popular posts from this blog

Where? When? Here! Now!

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

The Next Chapter