Reality and Fantasy

Well it's been 5 days here in Hot Springs, and things have gone well. I've stayed busy, had tons of fun, and worked, worked, worked. It's been almost a fantasy. Things have been great, and I've had something to do every night. It's been like a vacation, just having a great time.

Then comes reality. It's 6:16 on a Friday night, and I'm laying in bed watching Season 1 of One Tree Hill because of a lack of anything better to do. I'm not at home, so I can't just drive over to my best friends and walk in his house and start chillin'. It's not my own house so I can't call over everyone and throw a party. So I'm sitting here, waiting for someone to call and ask me to hang out.

Even though this is home for the summer, it's still not my home. I love it here, everyone is been great, but at times like this...I don't really know what to do. I don't do boredom very well. So I may come back periodically through the night and post...again for a lack of anything better to do.

Pray someone will call or something will come up...Otherwise...??

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'll take care of ya Kim!! No fear here......just call me and we'll hang here or go crash Glen's party =) love ya ~Ash

Popular posts from this blog

Where? When? Here! Now!

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

The Next Chapter