Something worth blogging about....

It's been said that You never know what you can do until you have to do it. I proved that saying today.

I've never had to cook before at home. So I don't do it. Nor do I feel that just because you are a girl means that you have to be all domestic. Well being here in Hot Springs, living away from my mom, I've had to step up to the plate. This time, the plate was a stove.

I cooked my first meal today, well the first meal that I've done completely by myself. I made Chicken Enchiladas, and the couple that I'm living with loved them. I didn't burn anything, not even my hands! I'm sooo super proud!

It's such a great feeling to know that I've done something I've never done before. And that I did it well! There is no telling what else I may accomplish this summer.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where? When? Here! Now!

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

The Next Chapter