Weekend upDATE.....

For all of those who care, Yes, I did have a date this weekend with a co-worker. We had a good time; He's a really great guy. That's all I wish to disclose at this time. :-)

Also this weekend, I got a little correction and a blessing from God. First I must start off by saying that I love my church here in Hot Springs. However, it's not my home church, and therefore I'm not as comfortable at times. Because of the difference in the atmosphere, I often find myself not giving 100% while at church.

My parents came to visit this weekend, and I rode to church with them. We were all ready to head to church, but my dad said we didn't have to leave so early. I said, "If you were at home you would leave this early." Dad replied, "It's not my church though." I quickly retorted, "It's the same God though." Dad agreed that I was right, and we left for church. The service began and from the very first words spoken, things were going really great. God was moving. I was clapping and singing and worshipping, but not with everything I had within me. Then God quietly spoke to my heart and said, "Am I not the same God to you too? Then worship me like I am."

I thought it was ok to hold back because I wasn't in my home church. Was I ever mistaken. God is God wherever I am, and He deserves the same amount of praise wherever I am. I quickly had to repent and began to give God my all. With his wonderful grace, He came down and fellowshipped with me. What a loving God!

Comments

chantell said…
Uh, oh, Kimmy . . . that's all you wish to disclose at THIS time, but I have a hunch that there will be a time when you'll divulge a little more, eh? :-)

Popular posts from this blog

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

The Next Chapter

Where? When? Here! Now!