What's Going On?

God has been so good to me. I've been greatly enjoying my stay here in Denver. The Mile High Conference was awesome. I've heard so many good sermons that I can't even begin to tell you all the things God has been stirring within me.

I guess the best thing to do is just give you an update for the time being. It's going to take me a while to gather all my thoughts about this conference....

I got to spend some time with an extremely good friend, and I must say that I miss him terribly bad now. It's amazing how you can have such a great relationship with someone that you hardly ever get to see. I hope it's not a year before we get to see each other again. I've bonded so quickly with several people here. It's amazing how you can feel as if you've known someone forever and just known them a few days.

Not only have I been to church tons, I got to go to Six Flags and Starbucks on numerous occasions (which is a big treat since I don't have one in G'ville, MS)! This week is going to be some shopping and just hanging out with friends.

I'm going to give fair warning, my blog may be a bit shallow for a while. This week will be packed, then next week is Youth Congress. So bear with me as I make it through the rest of the summer. I promise better entries after all the hoop-la is over.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hope your last week in Denver is super! And I am glad that this summer has been so filled with new and enlighting experiences.

Popular posts from this blog

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

The Next Chapter

No Greater Love