As My World Turns

The Shane and Shane concert was great! I had great seats and the unmarried Shane stared at me the whole night! I think I'm in love!! *sigh* My friend reminded me that the only reason it looked as though the unmarried Shane was staring at me all night was because I was sitting directly in the middle of the audience. But a girl can dream can't she??
In all seriousness though, the concert was good. A duo named Monk & Neagle opened up for Shane and Shane and did a very good job. Check out their websites for more info.

I went to the Mississippi State Bulldogs football game last night. Big shout out to my dawgs for pulling a good win of 38-6 over Murray State. For all of those of you who know that it is nothing to boost about when one beats Murray State....Shut Up! ;-)

Hurricane victims still need all the help you can get. Our church is setting up a relief fund that will go directly to UPC church's in Mississippi. We are collecting anything that people wish to donate, not just money. We have tons of boxes in our foyer that we will be collecting items for months. We will be working closely with Bro. Wilson's church in Picayune, MS in order to distribute goods efficiently. If you want to donate to that cause, contact me.

I had my first day of school as a student teacher on Friday. I'll post more on that later...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

The Next Chapter

No Greater Love