The Special Countdown

10 RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME...
10. I have horrid sinus problems
9. I've spent the whole afternoon reading a book written by a friend
8. My room is "heartbreak" red.
7. I look younger than I am, but feel much older.
6. I despise dishonesty.
5. I still crawl up in my mom/dad's lap and watch tv.
4. I haven't dated anyone in almost 5 years.
3. I hate feet.
2. I love Harry Potter.
1. I'm graduating college in December.

9 PLACES I'VE VISITED...
9. Denver, CO
8. Houston, TX
7. Tampa, FL
6. Columbus, OH
5. Nashville, TN
4. St. Paul, MN
3. Atlanta, GA
2. Gulf Shores, AL
1. Hot Springs, AR

8 THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE...
8. Travel the world
7. Make a difference in a child's life
6. Marry the man God designed just for me
5. Go skydiving
4. Have my own home
3. Raise a family
2. Own a convertible
1. Get my master's/PHD

7 WAYS TO WIN MY HEART...
7. Challenge me to be a better person
6. Sing to me
5. Pray for me
4. Look me in the eye when we have a conversation
3. Enjoy spending time my family
2. Fight for me
1. Be honest with me

6 THINGS I BELIEVE IN...
6. Truth
5. Love
4. Goodness
3. Others
2. Myself
1. God

5 THINGS I HATE TO ADMIT...
5. Mississippi State has a terrible football team.
4. I actually get lonely every once in a while.
3. I've been called snobby on several occasions
2. I can be terribly lazy at times.
1. When someone really hurts my feelings

4 FOODS I LOVE...
4. Mexican
3. Meat Loaf
2. Bread
1. mashed potatoes

3 PEOPLE I MISS...
3. Alison
2. Jeremy
1. My Nanna

2 PEOPLE THAT MAKE ME SMILE...
2. Anthony
1. My Dad

1 LAST THING...I stole this idea from a friend, Leslie, that I miss tons

Again...Originally Unoriginal!

Comments

Anonymous said…
awwww...you miss me tons. be still my heart. ;) i miss you too. come see me sometime and we'll rent old movies and eat raw cookie dough in true slumber party style! love you bunches!
chantell said…
I love your lists. Hang in there, student teaching, though. It is hard not to smile till November, I'll admit. Just imagine you'll have you own classroom soon and very soon!

Popular posts from this blog

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

The Next Chapter

No Greater Love