Am I That Transparent??

Lately, people have been noticing things about me. Things that I wasn't really even aware of myself. Once they point it out though, I see that it is so obvious.

Today I was talking to my CT about a guy. I made the comment, "He seems really sincere." My CT quickly picked up on the word "seems." Coach CT asked, "Have you had a lot of bad experiences with guys?" I chuckled and said, "What girl hasn't?? But, yeah, I've been around some liars in my time." Coach CT replied, "I could tell because you said that this guy 'seems' sincere. You must have trust issues when it comes to guys." He basically told me to keep my heart guarded but not to push everyone away.

Now I know that I can be a big guy basher, but I always felt that I trusted someone until they proved they couldn't be trusted. I guess when it comes to potential boyfriends (or whatever), it's a different story. Maybe I am untrusting of guys, looking for them to make a mistake right off the bat.

I guess we'll see if he's just like the rest of them soon....

Comments

Anonymous said…
You know how to pick the winners. Maybe you should start examining yourself and ask yourself, "Am I trustworthy?" And since you asked, yes, your are transparent. That's what happens when you write about EVERYTHING that occurs in you uneventful life. No guy wants to date a chick that will write about their every conversation.
Kim said…
Well excuse me! If my life is so uneventful then why are you wasting your time reading my blog?? Must be that your life is even more uneventful. And if you have a problem with me, don't be "anonymous" be a MAN and say who you are!

Popular posts from this blog

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

The Next Chapter

No Greater Love