Have you ever just been in one of those moods

...Where you felt the need to tell people exactly how you feel even if it was with little or NO tact?? I've been in one of those moods lately, so fair warning...Stay far away from me. Unless, of course, you want to know how I really feel about you.

I guess this is where I always get confused with "Christianity." We aren't suppose to lie, yet we cover up how we really feel about situations, smile, and act fake towards someone, thinking that we did the "Christian" thing by keeping our mouths shut. But isn't that lying?? Isn't being fake a sin?? Well if it isn't, it should be.

I've always heard, "If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all." Then 99% of the time, I should just keep my mouth shut. **sigh** Things have just been not so hot around here, and I'm tired of trying to pretend that the situations don't exist. If someone is acting like a hypocrite, then I'm going to call them out on it. Just because you are my "friend" doesn't mean you get exempt from criticism if you act like a jerk. I wouldn't tolerate it from some other dumb guy, so why would I tolerate it from a friend?? Nope, just ain't going to happen.

Now some of you are probably sitting back thinking, "what in the WORLD has happened to Kimberly." Others of you that know me well are thinking "oh, Kimberly's done hit one of her moods again!" Don't worry, it will all boil over and it will all die down eventually. Just remember when the water hits the flames, some sizzlin' and smoke may occur!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

The Next Chapter

No Greater Love