Weekend Wrap-Up

Well it's been about 2 days since my resolve to really let God be in control. I think I've done a great job so far. Nothing has had me too worked up or worried. I even had a situation that I could have over-analyzed, and I didn't. I just carried on with my life and didn't think twice about it. I think I deserve a cookie!!

Other than that, I'm helping my junior high football team! Get that...I'm not only Ms. Rigney but Coach Rigney! The guys only have 2 games left, but I'm going to be on the sidelines and "assist" for both of those games. I went out to practice today from 9-12. I know the kids enjoyed the extra attention.

Also, I have a hideous sinus infection. I take sinus/allergy medicine everyday, but a few times a year I get a nice infection. Thank God it hasn't been too painful. One night I did wake up thinking my head was going to explode, but 5 pills later, I wasn't feeling too bad. It's just that nasty taste in your mouth that you get when your nose is all stuffed up.

I went shopping today at my favorite store, Stein Mart, and I got the cutest outfit. I can't wait to wear it to church in the morning! I love fall, and I'm ready to pull out the cute new clothes!!

So to fill you in on the guy situation, he called last night and said he would call again tonight. Hopefully he will because I think I may have given him the cold shoulder last night, and I'd really like to rectify what may have seemed like uninterested actions. But I'm not going to worry or stress...I'll ask God to give me another chance, and then I'll leave it His hands...I promise!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

The Next Chapter

No Greater Love