Decisions, Decisions

I wrote a little while back that Delta State had offered me a GA position working in the college of Education next semester. Well, I go Wednesday to talk over details with the lady that asked me about the job. Sounds great right?

Today I received an email from an old professor (also the head of the Social Science Dept.). He is offering me a fellowship that will pay $10,000 a semester. The fellowship will include payment for tuition, books, insurance, and a $900 a month stipend. All I have to do is work 20 hours a week with another faculty member on some research about community development. Sounds even better right??

Here in lies the problem. I already told the first people, that I would work for them. However, I don't know yet how good the first offer is going to be. Somehow I'm doubting that it will be for as much as the Fellowship is for. So, I'm going to talk with the College of Education and see if there is anyway that I can work both places. Instead of College of Ed. paying for my tuition, I'll ask them to pay for me a place to live in Cleveland. That way I don't have to commute from G'ville anymore.

Keep up the prayers, and hopefully it will all work out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

The Next Chapter

No Greater Love