I Surrender!

Still no answer. Yeah, I know, I'm suppose to tell my professor today, but I don't have anything to tell him. So I'm going to wait until tonight and see if God gives me some sign at church. If not, then I guess I'll cry at my computer screen tonight give my professor an answer and then agonize for a while about making the wrong decision.

My CT's tried to give me advice today. They pretty much summed it up as do what you want to do and trust God to take care of the rest. Well I could see myself doing both things. I'd much rather teach, but what if God has something else planned for me. What if I do follow my heart and don't take the offer at DSU. And then I don't get a job this semester or in August. Then I'm just sitting around waiting on nothing when I could have been working on something else. I could technically teach somewhere else, but I don't want to teach anywhere else but O'Bannon or Western Line. At least for right now. But if I do take the offer at DSU and I don't wait it out, someone could give me an offer to teach. Then it's too late because I've already signed up for the fellowship at DSU.

I'm too the point where I'm so frustrated I just don't even want to deal with it anymore. Everyone keeps saying that I'm young and I have my whole life...Technically, I don't know how much time I have. I'd rather spend the time I do have wisely, making an impact on the most people. UGH...I hate all of this!

Comments

isaiah says he is the lord which teacheth you to profit and leads you in the way you should go....psalms promises he will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go and guide you with his eye. try not to agonize...he knew what decision youd make and how your life would turn out. you won't surprise him ;)

Popular posts from this blog

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

The Next Chapter

No Greater Love