Merry Tech. Christmas

It's funny how technology changes things...

When I was younger, Sears use to send out a thick, Christmas catalog. My brother and I would spend hours going through the toy section making out our own wish list for the holidays. These lists would include every new toy that sparked our interest. We would even help out the 'rents by including prices and page numbers. Sometimes my list was 2 pages long.

As the years have gone by, our lists have gotten shorter, and they don't include items from the toy section of the Sears' Christmas Catalog. Mine usually consists of some new fangled electronic gadget and clothes.

This year, in the spirit of things, I decided to provide my family a Christmas wish list for me. Howerver, instead of handwriting a list with page numbers, I've typed out a list, including hyperlinks and pictures for easy access to my potential presents. I saved the document on our computer's desktop, so that at any time, my family may access these items.

**Sigh** Gotta love technology!

Check out my big holiday wish!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

The Next Chapter

No Greater Love