Stupid guy

Remember that stupid guy I blogged about recently. Well, he's still stupid, but he may have a legitimate reason for it now, and I almost feel bad.

First off, he didn't tell me this. So it's not like it's some bogus excuse for his actions. I've actually pieced all of this together from very reliable sources...

13 years ago, stupid guy's brother died. Stupid guy was only about 17 and took it extremely hard as he was very close to his brother. After the brother died, stupid guy became a loner of sorts. He was in a relationship with a girl at one time, and he slowly stopped wanting to go out. He just wanted to stay at home and only do things occasionally. (I don't know if that's the only reason why the relationship ended, but it's the only information pertinentto my story.)

Anywaz, stupid guy just recently said (like a day or so ago) that he's finally beginning to let his brother's death go. So obviously stupid guy has real issues with becoming close to other people because he's afraid they will die or leave. Therefore, stupid guy just refuses to get close to other people, especially new people.

Does that give him a reason to act the way he does?? Yes and No. I can understand if he is afraid of losing someone close to him. However, he knew that before he met me, didn't he?? Unless all of this is some sub-conscious thing that he doesn't realize he's doing. Yet, how could he not know??

Now, the fixer in me wants to be the one to help him through this. I want him to realize that it's ok to have friendships. I want to show him how to accept death and move on. But if he want let me get close enough to help him, then there's no way to do it.

So either way I guess I'm just stuck with him being distant and weird...Oh well!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

The Next Chapter

No Greater Love