The Day After Christmas Blues

I'm so absolutely bored. I've been in my house since Friday night and haven't gotten out except to run to wal-mart this morning. It was a decent Christmas, but now I'm just plumb bored.

Usually we spend Christmas at my Nanna's house with all of my relatives coming in and out. Well of course, since my Nanna is no longer with us, Christmas was a bit different this year. We stayed here at the house and had a big breakfast. Then me, mom, dad, and my brother opened presents. One of my uncles and my aunt came over to visit for about an hour. Then 3 of my cousins came and had Christmas Supper with us. It just wasn't the same.

We all got good Christmas presents though. I'm sitting in the living room on my laptop with my new wireless internet. It's great. I get to watch football and blog all at the same time. I got a few new CD's, a book, clothes, and a laptop briefcase.

I've watched a ton of movies, checked out every website known to man, and now I'm out of ideas. I called a family friend and I think we are going to get together tonight, eat leftovers and play cards. So the evening is looking up a bit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

The Next Chapter

No Greater Love