The Bermuda...I mean... Love Triangle!

"Here it is. Your choice. It's simple. Her or me, and I'm sure she's really great. But Derrick, I love you -- in a really, really big - pretend to like your taste in music, let you eat the last piece of cheesecake, hold a radio over my head outside your window, unfortunate way that makes me hate you, love you. So pick me. Choose me. Love me." Meredith Grey, Grey's Anatomy

I love this show, and I heard this line and it hit me. It's the words that you want to say but don't because you don't want to seem like the desperate chick, even though you are desperate. UGH. I'm glad I'm not at that place right now. I can honestly say that I'd rather be alone than in some love triangle again that's for sure!

I was sitting at work today thinking how lame I am. It's no new thing for me to get hit on by the high schooler's I teach, yet I can't get one guy my age to look my way. What's the deal?? There has to be something wrong that I only attract 12-18 year olds. Seriously!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

The Next Chapter

No Greater Love