Nothing too exciting

Life hasn't been too eventful lately, but I figured I'd just keep you updated since I have nothing else to blog about.

Two weekends ago I went with a friend's College and Career church group to Shepherds of the Ozarks. We stayed in a huge log cabin, went horseback riding, and hiking up a mountain. It was one of the best times I've had in a while. If you live in the Ozarks/Arkansas area, it may be a place for you to look into going, especially with your youth group.

Work is doing better. I'm not too excited about my job. I would rather be in a classroom teaching than sitting here in the career center. However, I'm beginning to learn some students' names and find my little niche. I do miss O'Bannon though. I think I bleed green and white! Hope Riverside students don't read this blog! ;-)

I'm keeping the drama team at church busy. We are composing an original drama to the song Stained Glass Masquerade by Casting Crowns. I'm very excited about it. Our team is very creative when it comes to these kind of things. Also, I'm planning on directing a Mystery Dinner Theater in March and an Easter production in April.

That's all that's going on for now...have a good week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

The Next Chapter

No Greater Love