Sometimes You Just NEED a Man!

Hardly do I ever just long for a guy in my life. As a girl, we all have our moments. Although it may not hurt too bad to have one, there are few times that I ever just cry out for one in desperation. However, there are 2 major times in my life when the urge completely takes over and I give into temptation.

One of those times actually occurred last night. When church was over last night, I had to go get my car, in the cold, cold rain and step every so carefully in a huge puddle, just to reach my car. I sat in the car and said, "I really need a man right now!"

There is one more time that really gets me, and unfortunately, that time may be later on today. I down right despise pumping gas. I despise it even more when I have to pump it in the cold, rain! Well, I'm almost on "e", and it's cold and rainy outside. I feel the urge to need a man coming on!

Oh, well. Spring is coming soon, and maybe I can get victory over the situation!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey...I just invited you to a Redbirds game on EC, so there you go.

Popular posts from this blog

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

The Next Chapter

No Greater Love