The Theory of Love

I've been really toying around with this theory of Love. I've got tons to say about it, but it will take me a while to get all of my thoughts together. So I'll probably be blogging periodically about it. This is what I have for tonight....

How many times have you heard "Actions speak louder than words?" I can't think of a truer statement. It's easy to say things, but it' s much harder to do what you say. I was watching My Fair Lady tonight, and the song "Show Me" put my thoughts into words.

"Don't talk of stars burning above; If you're in love, Show me!
Tell me no dreams filled with desire. If you're on fire, Show me!
Here we are together in the middle of the night! Don't talk of spring! Just hold me tight!
Never do I ever want to hear another word. There isn't one I haven't heard. "

Another song that fits is Frankie J's "More Than Words"
"More than words is all you ever needed me to show
Then you wouldn't have to say that you love me,
Cause I'd already know"

These songs speak mainly of romantic love, but it can fit into just the everyday love for one's neighbor. Treat people the way they should be treated, it will mean more than any words you could say to them.
*****************
On a totally different topic, I begin the real world tomorrow. Yeah, my job at Riverside High School will begin first thing tomorrow morning. I'm a bit nervous because I have no idea where my classroom is, where I'm suppose to be parking, or exactly what I'm going to be doing.

I'll give you the rundown on how things went tomorrow.

Comments

cant wait to hear more about your theories of love! ive struggled with actions speaking louder than words...maybe il have a similar blog sometime. but the bottom line is, if a person refuses to admit they love you, youre just stuck. you cant tell someone they feel a certain way even if you are sure you are right. oooh, i feel a preach comin on!!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

The Next Chapter

No Greater Love