Not too Interesting Updates

Well here's an update of some things that have been going on around here:

  1. My Best friend Sunshine finally had her baby last Friday. She had a girl, 7lbs. 14 oz., 19.25" long. I skipped work last Monday and went up to see her. She's precious, and she loves her Aunt Kim!
  2. Our Youth group had a concert, aka The Grub House, this weekend. About 100 people showed up to see True Worship Band perform. Loud Music, Great Food. A good time was had by all.
  3. Tomorrow I have to go get my bottom braces put on and get 2 teeth pulled. I'm actually suppose to have 4 teeth pulled, but they'll only do 2 at a time. I'm going to beg them to take all 4 at once. I have spring break this week, so I'll have the time to recover if it's really painful.
  4. Warm weather is finally approaching us. It was 87 degrees yesterday. I'm looking forward to the summer. I'm tired of cold weather, even though here in Mississippi we hardly ever have cold weather.

Everyone Have a GREAT week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

The Next Chapter

No Greater Love