Tell Darwin He's WRONG!

The whole idea about evolution is that creatures are suppose to adapt, change to fit their surroundings over a period of time. Well I'm boldly proclaiming that this theory is false. No, I'm not standing on any religious soap box; I'm going strictly by observations and facts.

Here are some of my findings:
  1. I've lived in the Mississippi Delta for 22 years. If this evolution thing really worked, you would think with the time spent in this southern area that my body would have adapted. However, my hair still grows 2 times its normal size on humid days. There is no biological adaptation that I have received in all my years to stop this horrendous phenomenon. No matter what type of hair product I may use, when it's 500% humid outside, like it is today, my hair is going to be fro-city.
  2. Another change my body has never made is an adaptation to the pollen count here in the MS Delta. It seems as though my immune system refuses to evolve into the proper defense mechanism. Even with medical help, my body still goes into a melt down any time the pollen count rises the least bit upward. Hence the sniffing, hacking, and blowing that is taking place today.
  3. No matter how many days I get up at 6:30 in the morning. I'm still sleepy. My body has not yet adapted to these early risings, I still yawn well into the mid-day, and I'm always wishing I could just get a bit more sleep. Again, after such a long time of performing the same duty, shouldn't my body adapt?

These are just a few pieces of evidence to show that evolution is not taking place, at least not in my bodies. So down with Darwin and his optimistic attitude. Some things it seems are just meant for us to endure.

Comments

Jessy Russell said…
Maybe you just need millions and millions of years of practice to learn and pass down those traits to your great-great grandchillins.

"Fro-city" is that like some kind of new cheesy "rapper" word?

(my new rap song)
Where you at
FRO-City
Whatchu doin
Fillin' pretty
You mah guh'
Fo' cheezie
Cuz we in
Fro- City!

(and that's why I'll stick to praise and worship, thank you very much)
:) :)
Kim said…
That's GREAT! I think you may have a career in rap writing!

I must take full credit for "fro-city." It's not some new rap word; it's a "kimberly-ism"!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

The Next Chapter

No Greater Love