Is He Ready or Not?

I ran across this article, and I had to share it with everyone. It's called "4 Signs That a Man's Ready for Marriage -- and 4 That He's Not." If you don't have time to read it, I'll highlight the list for ya.

He's ready to be a potential husband if:
  1. His Oat-Sowing Days Are Over
  2. He's Financially Independent
  3. He's Discovered His Desire to Be a Dad
  4. He's Your Boyfriend in Name -- Your Husband in Spirit

He's not ready to settle down if:

  1. Says he has no interest in tying the knot
  2. Buys a Porsche
  3. Calls his married friends "losers"
  4. Continually makes you cry

It's not as if I'm at this stage in my life, but it's a good reminder to know what to look for when those days come. The whole gist of the article is not to force something that is obviously not going to happen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

The Next Chapter

No Greater Love