Let's Celebrate!!

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear BLOG
Happy Birthday to you!

It's seems like yesterday I set up my blogger account. But here I am a year later, looking back at past posts; I'm so proud. Blogging, for me, is a way to release all the mess that goes on in my brain. I'm so glad that my outlet could also reach to the hearts of all you wonderful people. Without you, I would just be another forgotten blog taking up username space. I'm going to keep on blogging, as long as my thoughts come. I hope to bring you fresh new insights and more ranting in the next year.

So to all of you who made this happen, thank you. Good night and Good luck! =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

The Next Chapter

No Greater Love