A Big Question gives a Bad Answer

Ninetyandnine.com's Big Question for this week is "What's the best thing about living for God..." I was fixing to answer the question, when my answer startled me.

I'm an honest person, but sometimes, my honesty frightens me. Today was a prime example. My answer was "The best thing about living for God is when all else fails, I can turn to God." It's sad because that's my honest answer. I truly try everything and anything else to fix a problem before I turn to God.

Therein lies all my problems. I have trust issues. I've always known that I have problems letting go of situations, but to actually know that I only view God as a last resort is scary. How do I fix that?? I have no answer for that...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where? When? Here! Now!

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

The Next Chapter