The List of 4's

In honor of a lazy Friday, here's a fun list...

4 jobs I have had in my life:
1. Office Manager at Riverland Printworks
2. Computer Technician at the Center for Teaching and Learning
3. Monogrammer at Monograms by Myra
4. Career Center Manager at Riverside High School

Four Nicknames I've been given:
1. Kim
2. Kymbo
3. Baby Doll
4. Rookie

Four Movies you would watch over and over:
1. Lone Star State of Mind
2. Willie Wonka and the chocolate factory (the old one)
3. All the Tyler Perry Stuff
4. Ever After

4 Places you have lived:
1. Greenville, MS
2. Greenville, MS
3. Greenville, MS
4. Hot Springs, AR

Four TV shows I love to watch ....
1. Gilmore Girls
2. One Tree Hill
3. The OC
4. Commander in Chief

Four Places I have been on vacation
1. Branson, Missouri
2. Denver, CO
3. Tampa, FL
4. Mobile, AL

Four Things I could not live without:
1. My immediate Family
2. My friends
3. Internet Access
4. Food

Four of my favorite Foods:
1. Mexican
2. Salad
3. French Fries
4. Strawberries

Four Places I would rather be right now:
1. At home with my Mom
2. On vacation in England
3. On the Beach laying out
4. Jet Skiing in Hot Springs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where? When? Here! Now!

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

The Next Chapter