England or Bust!

It seems like everything is packed and ready to go. I head out for England in 16 hours! I cannot wait!!! I bought a t-shirt that says "Everyone loves an American Girl" to wear while I'm in London. My dad says a terrorist will probably see that and shoot me down. You have to love my dad's sense of humor!

My brother and I went to see Nacho Libre today. It was a stupid, funny movie. We have movie dates every once in a while. I'm glad we got to have one before I leave the country. I'm only going to be gone for 2 weeks, but it seems like I'm going away for months!

My song for this trip: For anyone who is a fan of 3 Doors Down...."I woke up today in London as the plane was touching down..."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

The Next Chapter

No Greater Love