Good Morning America!!

Greetings from the UK!

My mom and I arrived safely with no troubles. We are staying here at my cousins home. Yesterday and today have been lazy days. We've visited with family and had time to get over jet lag. Tomorrow we are off to Stratford upon Avon, the home of old William himself. Wednesday is probably a tour of Warwick Castle. Next week is 3 days in London. There is no telling where else we will end up. Everyone wants to take us somewhere special.

The weather has been cloudy with a few showers. The temperatures have been in the 60's, possibly the low 70's. I'm amazed at how we speak the same language yet the dialect still causes huge barriers in understanding one another. I'm learning quick how to pick up the slang terms. I think I'll be speaking with a cockney accent in no time!

I don't have much more time to write. I may be able to post later in the week. If not, I promise to give a full update when I return home in 2 weeks!

Ta-Da!

Comments

Brian LePort said…
Make sure to travel to the village of Elton and greet my ancestors. It is located in Cheshire.
chantell said…
One day I'm want to go to Stratford upon Avon. I have this connection with Will, and I think visiting his birthplace will strengthen our bond. I'm glad you're having a blast!

Popular posts from this blog

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

The Next Chapter

No Greater Love