It's Been A While

Sorry for the long delay in posting. It's been extremely busy here the past week. Here's an update!

School is out for the summer! I'm not sure who looks forward to the vacation more, the students or the teachers! I did get a contract with the school district to teach in August. However, the superintendent is still not sure what school or what class he's going to put me in. I'm not concerned. I have a piece of paper saying they have to pay me. That's all I'm concerned about!

I sent in my FINAL payment on my car! OH Happy Day!! It's so good to know that my car is bought and paid for. It's been a long 5 years through college and all to get it paid for, but it is done. My dad says, "You can start looking for you a good new car now." HA! No I sure won't. I've stated that I'm not planning on getting a new car until the tires fall off and the engine blows up on the one I got. I like that extra few hundred dollars a month.

My Cell Phone died a premature death. I wasn't up for an upgrade until the end of June. The Cingular store here told me I was out of luck, unless I wanted to buy a new phone for the regular (read $500) price. Alas, it's not what you know, it's who you know. I called my good friend in Little Rock, AR who works at Cingular. He hooked me up! I know am a proud owner of the Pink Motorola Razr V3! Yeah, I'm very excited!!

My brother had a softball tournament last Saturday. I went out from 10 am - 4 pm to watch him play. I didn't think I was getting too much sun, as the sun was always behind me or to the side of me...Never directly above or in front of. Obviously that doesn't matter because I was burned beyond recognition. I hurt for the next 3 days. Now I'm itching so bad. My poor skin wants to peel despite the bottle of lotion I've slathered on my skin in the past few days. My face has already peeled. I got a new nose now! My arms are flaking up a bit....I keep applying lotion, but it's not getting any better.

My mom and I are preparing for our trip to England. 16 days and counting to departure! We are beyond excited. I checked the weather over there and the average high temperature for this week is 65 degrees. The lows are in the 40's. So now I have to make sure I have enough clothes to keep me warm and comfortable. Plus, I've got to go to my bank and get the money situation all sorted out. I'm going to check and see if my bank is international. If it is, I can use my ATM card in England, and won't have to worry about changing currency other places.

Also, when I get back from England, I have to get my wisdom teeth cut out. I'm trying to find an oral surgeon in the area. Can you believe there aren't any oral surgeons in Greenville?? How crazy is that. So I'm now I'm doing online searches trying to find the closest one to me.

I can't guarantee how the posting will go in the weeks to follow. I'll try my best to keep you posted as much as possible!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

The Next Chapter

No Greater Love