Change is Good...right?

I would consider myself to be very open minded. It's why I can embrace change on most occasions. I'm usually looking for a new/better way to do things. I'm ok with moving things around or switching things up.

There is a lot of changing going on right now, and for the most part I'm ok with it all. Yet somewhere in the deep recesses of my mind or perhaps my soul, I'm a bit nervous about it all. There are some things I'm ready to run with, but there are a few other things that are holding me back. I'm just jogging along with it right now, waiting for the moment to pick up the pace or stop dead in my tracks.

I'm always willing to compromise on most things. Although, there are certain beliefs that I cannot compromise, no matter what results may come from it. I think there is a middle ground that can be reached. We can get results without compromising the very thing we were built on! Can't we??
******
In other news, tomorrow is my 23rd birthday. What's my present?? Driving to Jackson to hear Matt Maddox preach at Apostolic Conference! What's better than good anointing and some Jesus to wish you Happy Birthday!

Comments

Nicole said…
Matt Maddox is awesome! Happy Birthday!
Anonymous said…
Oh Kim! I am right there with you on change! And I had this same conversation a few weeks ago with my best friend. Sometimes I think I am so darn progressive and a moderate fool... but then something just pulls me back. I DON'T WANT TO BE TRADITIONAL just for the sake of being TRADITIONAL...and I think we need to shed some things to move forward... But the wisdom is finding what needs be kept and held sacred and what can be let go of. Let me know if you figure it out, because I need all the help I can get! :)
Kim said…
Well I'm not too sure of the correct balance of progressive thinking and conservative actions quite yet. I'm finding the only solution is to trust in God and allow Him to give you the balance.

Popular posts from this blog

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

The Next Chapter

No Greater Love