Got Questions. Need Answers!

Wow. I got home tonight with tons of questions and no answers. I'm trying my best to be patient, to go with the flow for now. Yet far in the recesses of my heart, or maybe it's just my mind, I have a lingering doubt.

Am I compromising what I believe for a position? Is the opportunity of this position worth compromising a few things. Are certain beliefs really not that important that I can push them aside for the greater good? Or will pushing my beliefs aside be selling my soul?

I've had a burden for a while and it seems as though doors are opening for me to minister in that specific area. However I'm being bombarded with all these changes at the same time and not all of them I agree with. There are things I'm not comfortable with. It's nothing I'm being forced to do, yet it things that I would be supporting and by default a part of. I'm not too sure I want my name associated with that? Yet I could be making more of it than I should. It certainly wouldn't be the first time I've gotten all worked up over nothing.

I've got some serious questions and I need some serious answers!!

Comments

Brian LePort said…
Questions. They are good for everyone. We need more questions.
Kim said…
I agree! I've been telling my kids at school how they need to ask why and question the information found in their textbooks. I think I'm going to raise up a bunch of liberals, but I'm ok with that!

Popular posts from this blog

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

The Next Chapter

No Greater Love