Real Talk

I wish I could come back and post that I've gotten all the answers to all my questions. I can actually say that I may not have all the answers, but I do have one important answer! That answer is trust in Jesus.

Most of my questions are justified, but the only thing I can do is wait, pray, and trust in God that it will work out accordingly. In the meantime I must serve God to the best of my abilities, while keeping a watchful eye out. As long as I am sincere before God, He will take care of me! Surprisingly I am at peace with leaving it all in God's hands, and I must say what an awesome feeling that is!

While facing all these new transitions in my life, I'm very glad there is someone giving me honesty. I met with some colleagues tonight, and it was so refreshing to hear straight talk. No beating around the bush. "Here's the situation, let's not pretend it doesn't exist. Let's deal with it head on!" I'm very comfortable with that type of conversation. It's a much easier environment to work in!

Also, in that meeting, I was excited to know that I was being accepted for who I was and what I was bringing to the table, flaws included. What's great is that my flaws are not being "overlooked for the available potential." The potential is seen and the flaws are going to be examined and worked out so that I can achieve even more!

It all boils down to good, old fashion, honest communication! No more tiptoeing around giant elephants in the room. It's time for accountability and realistic conversation. As one of my students told me, it's just "Real Talk."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

The Next Chapter

No Greater Love