Head for the Hills!

They're invading the whole area! Get out while you can! It's like one of the plagues from Egypt! There is NO escaping! What use to be color is now covered in black. I suspect will lose sight of the sun in a few more days. I'm safely blogging from inside my classroom, but I don't know how long I'll be safe here. Soon the whole place may be overtaken!

Crickets! They are everywhere!!! Living in a rural area is not always the best scenario, especially during harvesting season. All the bugs living in the crops invade human territory when the reapers come out! Now the whole school which is practically located between some cotton fields is invested with crickets. Literally, you cannot even walk through the doorways going outside because they are full of crickets. They are even coming into the building. Thankfully they are in the high school hall and not the junior high all where I'm located!

Comments

chantell said…
Ugh, just thinking about that is giving me the creepy crawlies. Thank you Jesus that I'm not there. I would have some serious problems functioning.

Popular posts from this blog

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

The Next Chapter

No Greater Love