Roll Out the Red Carpet

Sometimes it's not what you know but who you know. And as a result of knowing the right people I get to see the newest Rocky film, ROCKY BALBOA!

Several students from school work at the local theater. Tomorrow after the theater closes, the employees are allowed to bring a guest and watch the new movie for free before anyone else. Thankfully, I'm in pretty tight with the kids. So me and three of the coaches talked all the students who work there into bringing us as their guest.

In order to get into the mood I've been watching all the old Rocky movies. I'm currently in the middle of the 3rd one. It's been years and years since I've seen them, so I'm refreshing my memory of the fights and the great accent..."Yo Adrian, I did it!"

**Cue Eye of the Tiger theme music as I jog across my room punching the air**

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

The Next Chapter

No Greater Love