Tagged: Five Unknowns

Well a fellow blogger, Brian LePort, tagged me and yelled "You're It!" So you all get the pleasure of learning 5 new things about me. Unfortunately, I'm not sure if these unknowns will truly be unknown or if they will be worth knowing, but here it goes....

  1. When I was in four year old kindergarten, I ran away from school. I walked out of the classroom and began walking down the highway and was picked up by some lady that recognized me as a student from my school.
  2. Unlike many little girls who daydream of being a wife and mommy one day, I always wanted to be the first lady President of the US. I've always been career and goal oriented.
  3. Drama finds me although I wouldn't consider myself a drama queen. It started with the first (and only so far) love of my life's parents were wanted by the FBI for embezzling money, or something weird like that. My love life has been extremely splotchy and issue filled since then.
  4. I want to travel the whole world. I've always wanted to visit new places and since my trip to England last summer I've decided to make it my hobby. Unfortunately, it's an expensive one.
  5. I've finally come to grips with the reality that I want a guy to help me complete my life. Not that I'm not complete in God and fulfilled in my job, but I'm finally realizing that I do want to share all of that with someone else. Don't worry, not just anyone will do!

So there you have it. Maybe you caught a new, interesting glimpse into my life. Now I'm chasing after some other bloggers and tagging them. I'm suppose to do 5, but I don't know 5 bloggers that haven't already been tagged, so if you are out there in the blogosphere....You're It!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

The Next Chapter

No Greater Love