Arrivederci

Ciao!

I think I finally finished packing. It actually didn't take too long either! I purchased these packing zip-lock bags. You can suck the air out with a vacuum or push the air out and it zips up really tight. It's AMAZING! I fit all of my clothes into one suitcase and it's still under 50 lbs. I've never been so proud! Plus I've still got room and about 10 extra pounds left. Then there is always my carry on luggage! So I'm making space for the souvenirs.

Other than finishing up the final things, I'm trying to brush up on a few Italian words. I know their is going to be that one person that's been learning Italian since he/she found out about the trip, doing web searches on everything, and will be an Italian expert before the trip. I can hear it now, "Well I goggled this, and read that..." So I decided I should at least do a little something so I'm not a total tourist reject! One friend did warn me, "Please don't be the ugly American. I can see you now on FOX news. 'Don't blame me, I didn't vote for Bush either!'".

So this is the last post until next Tuesday. I'm not bothering to take my laptop. That's just an extra 10 lbs. that can be used for gifts. I can survive without my computer. There may be some access while I'm there on local computers or something, but I'm not sure. So if I get a minute, I may post, but I wouldn't count on it.

Until I return, the world traveler bids you farewell....Arrivederci!

Comments

chantell said…
I am so happy for you!! Have loads of fun. Eat all of their wonderful food, enjoy seeing their many gorgeous people, drink some authentic cappuccino, stock up on the European fashion, just have fun! (and take lots of pictures) :-)

Popular posts from this blog

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

The Next Chapter

No Greater Love