Italy or Bust....Bust????

So I wake up bright and early, 5:00 am, get ready and head to the airport, only to find out that my flight has been cancelled!

WHAT!? I have to be in JFK by 5:55 because that's when I'm flying out to Italy. They re-booked me on another flight that doesn't get me into JFK until 4:20! I realize that this kind of thing happens, but I'm going on an international flight. I need time to run across the airport, meet up with my group to get my tickets, get back through security, etc.

Thankfully the people at the Delta desk were very helpful and were able to go ahead and check my baggage through to Italy. This way I don't have to go through the hassle of baggage claim. (Thank God!) I'm still going to be pushing it, but I should be fine. I called Lana, the chick in charge of the trip basically, and she said there were a few other people with cancelled flights. That does make me feel a little bit better.

So now, I'm sitting at the hotel in Jackson where I stayed last night patiently waiting for 10:30 when my flight leaves. I told my parents, God better have a good reason for freaking me out like this!

Comments

Wendy said…
I'm so envious! You're going to have such a great time!
the lizness said…
Is this the Rome trip for singles? Try and meet Rebecca Clark, she's a great friend of mine. :) she will make you pee your skirt.

Popular posts from this blog

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

The Next Chapter

No Greater Love