The Perfect Day

**The entire Italy Blog is in progress, but to tide you over...**

Today was one of those perfect days! It's already gotten warm outside, so I was able to wear a cute outfit with some cute sandals. I stopped at Burger King this morning and got some French toast sticks. I had plenty of prep-time this morning for my class, and I knew exactly what I was going to do.

Last night in service, my pastor told us the Holy Spirit was impressing upon him to tell us a verse. It was the one "Ask and it shall be given you...". Well every morning a coach from school text messages me a bible scripture. The scripture today was none other than "Ask and it shall be given you..." It just seemed like confirmation that the Lord was going to do what I've asked.

The day continued on well. I got several things accomplished. I went shopping with my mom after school and found lots of cute clothes for good prices. Also, I bought my brother tickets to a Lakers VS. Grizzly baseketball game for Christmas. He and a friend went to the game today, and I was hoping that the tickets were as good as I thought they were. He called to say thanks and that the tickets were awesome. He's on the first row on the floor.

Tonight I'm going to eat with my parents and my second set of parents. It was my 2nd mom's birthday last week, and we got her a really good present. I know she's going to love it! We're also going to come back to the house and have a little prayer time. It's kinda something out of the ordinary for us, but for certain reasons, mom was impressed to do it. I think it's a great idea and a great way to round out my perfect day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

The Next Chapter

No Greater Love