At The Lake

I do apologize for the lack of communication. I took the girls in the youth group to stay at the lake house in Hot Springs, AR. We had a great time swimming, jet skiing, and riding around on the party barge. I got some sun and worked on my tan a little! We had a good time, but I'm glad to be home. Girls are girls, so of course we had our run-ins, but I think overall it was a success. I am glad to be home and in my own room again though!

Not too much is happening right now. I turned a previous blog post "Music-less Revival" into an article for 90&9. If you want to check it out, do so here.

My friend's mother is doing much better. The doctors say she has a good possibility of fully recovering from her stroke. I'm so glad God answers prayers. Every day I'm amazed at His greatness!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where? When? Here! Now!

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

The Next Chapter