Blogging with the Blahs

I feel blah. I'm not sad or depressed; I'm just blah. Most of the time my world is going 100 miles per hour. So when I have too much down time, I tend to get the blahs.

It's probably the fact that school starts back in 2.5 weeks for me, and my summer will be over. I did have a nice vacation in Branson, and got to spend some time on the lake, but other than that, this summer hasn't been too exciting. I always have such high expectations. I plan to really accomplish something over the summer, and before I know it, it's over and I've accomplished nothing.

So here I am blogging with the blahs. There's still a small chance to redeem the summer, but I'm thinking there are probably just going to be 2 more weeks of blah...

Comments

'b' said…
road trip!!
chantell said…
As a teacher, I feel your pain. That school starting back deadline just looming . . . in any event, I guess I'd rather have some free time feeling blah than no time at all running around trying to teach gobs of kids. lol.

Popular posts from this blog

Where? When? Here! Now!

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

The Next Chapter