More Letters, More Questions

I am so sick of receiving stupid letters in the mail from people in my church. Today, I even received one from someone who doesn't even attend my church. It is so disheartening to see people stoop this low to remove someone as pastor.

I can understand if these people had a problem about the way he ran the church or his standpoint against organizational issues, etc. However there is no need to bring out information about things my pastor did 20+ years ago. No one needs to know how his personal business was handled before he became pastor.

Here's my question: If he has always been so bad, why did everyone vote him in as pastor to begin with? Didn't people that knew of his horrible character deceive us by withholding that information for years? If he was so terrible, why was he allowed to be our Asst. Pastor for 20 years?

I think this makes about 10 letters that I received in the past 2 weeks. And every time I receive one I become more angry at the senselessness of it all. I'm holding on for Sunday, and this will all be over with, either way.

Comments

Anonymous said…
AMEN!! GLAD YOU SAID IT LIKE THAT, THAT MEANS I DIDN'T HAVE TO.. WHY PEOPLE CHOOSE TO ALWAYS BRING UP THE PAST I GUESS WE SHALL NEVER KNOW.. LOVE YOU GIRL!! KEEPING YOU IN MY PRAYERS!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

The Next Chapter

No Greater Love