Moving on to Another Topic :-)

I attended a Tye Tribbett concert last night, and it was phenomenal. There were some problems with the sound, so while they were trying to fix it, Tye took it upon himself to preach. And boy did he preach! Here's some of his thoughts...

The bible tells us that God is great and greatly to be praised. God can take care of the first part, but we must take care of the second part of that statement. We have to praise a great God, and to effectively do so, we must understand just how GREAT He is! If we realized how great God is, we would see how corny the devil is. If we are made in God's image, and God is great, then we should realize how great we are!

Why would someone bind up a weak man who couldn't escape? Why would someone bother to control someone who was not causing a problem? The devil doesn't try to stop a weak Christian. No, we are attacked by the devil because of how great we are, because of the greatness inside of us! So the harder we are attached, the greater God is inside of us.

(More of Tye Tribbett's "sermon" later)

Comments

Alyssa said…
Yea that was awesome...Glad i got to go..
Anonymous said…
Say my name, say my name
When others are around you say "HEY, Jesus, I love You"
Why the sudden change,
Say my name, say my name,
You're acting kinda shady by not calling on me lately. Why the sudden change,
Say my name, say my name
'b' said…
test scores
Anonymous said…
I'm sooo jealous!! Love love LOVE Tye Tribbett!!! (This is Jen, Hope's friend by the way)

Popular posts from this blog

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

The Next Chapter

No Greater Love