New Babies!

My new bundle of joy was delivered to my house today.


Yes I got a new car! A Mercury Mariner. It looks identical to the Ford Escape on the inside but a little more feminine on the inside. It's a 2008, fully loaded, leather seats. I'm enjoying it TONS!

Also, my fellow youth leader and his wife had a baby boy today! Matthew Lee Patrick! I went to see him at the hospital, and I even held him! I rocked him for awhile and told him how crazy his dad was. We had a good heart to heart. I empathized with him on being the younger sibling, and all that will entail. I let him know I've got his back!

Comments

Emily Rigney said…
Kim with two babies in one day. This is a momentous occasion.

Mom
the lizness said…
loving the mountaineer! and can that baby get any cuter?
'b' said…
congrats on the new car!

now, for a road trip ....

Popular posts from this blog

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

The Next Chapter

No Greater Love